I was born & raised in Savannah in my families home the historical William Rahn house on Oglethorpe Avenue. I have loved this city all my life (48 yrs), no one knows it better. Buying and selling your home is very personal, I will listen to your needs and promise loyalty & patience throughout . Helping buyers realize the dream of home ownership is the best feeling & why I am so passionate about my career. Helping sellers take the stress out of marketing & selling is what I do best. Thinking out of the box & keeping up with recent trends & education gives me an edge in todays market. I believe true customer service is a rare quality & I promise my clients the ultimate experience in professionalism & integrity. I am committed to providing a seamless experience through out the transaction & beyond. No one will work harder.
I come from a military family & I understand the demands of military life. I can provide military families a peace of mind knowing someone is understanding to the challenges & time restraints of day to day life. I am a member of our relocation team & I work with international buyers. I can help with commercial needs as well.
I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve your family."Real estate can not be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world" -Franklin D Roosevelt
- Born in Savannah & Live in the Beautiful Lowcountry in Rose Hill Plantation, Bluffton S.C.
- Savannah Board of REALTORS
- Georgia Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Certified Negation Expert CNE
- Full Time Licensed Georgia Real Estate Agent
- Graduate of The Academy for Real Estate and Consulting
- 20 Years of Customer Service & Sales Experience
- Partner in the Kersey Realty Group Serving South Carolina & Georgia
- SRS- Seller representative Specialist
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist