"My Respect. Your Trust. Our Results. Let's Get Started."
I was pulled into the world of real estate through my own experiences in personal real estate investments. It is there that I learned about the many facets of real estate and the opportunites that were available to me. Real estate is a unique experience in life. I want to ensure your experience is a memory that can last a lifetime.
If you are a health care professional, a pilot, fireman, I speak your language, understand the unique pressures of your life, and can accommodate your unique scheduling needs.
- Associate Broker
- Licensed Real Estate Instructor
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist (SFR)
- SMLC Board Member 2015-2018
- Savanah Area of REALTORS Member
- Georgia Association of REALTORS Member
- National Association of REALTORS Member
- NREMTP Paramedic since 1994
- NPQ Certified Firefighter
- Volunteer Firefighter/Paramedic with Isle of Hope Fire Department
- 2nd LT Civil Air Patrol, Savannah Squadron
- Working on private pilot license
- Wife is an independent dentist with 2 locations in the Savannah area